Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Wednesday's Words of Wisdom: Rollo May & Dr. Barbara Lavi


(Photo from Dr Rose in Bloom on Facebook)

Thought for the Day: Although it's Thursday, I saw this quote by Rollo May today and it inspired me to write some of my own words of wisdom related to Dr. May's statement. Somehow, while I am busily preparing for the start of the Passover holiday tomorrow, it struck a chord for me. Here's my interpretation:

"If we can learn to embrace our uniqueness and encourage our children to value their own uniqueness and respect it in others, the world would be a better more peaceful place." Dr Barbara Lavi

The recent news of racism on college campuses and insensitivity of some police officers to minorities saddens me. As the spring holidays of Passover and Easter approach this weekend, I hope you will find the courage to promote nonconformity, tolerance of differences and fight prejudice. Happy Holiday and hopefully, finally a happy beginning to spring.

No comments: