Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Part II: 2014 Reader's Choice Top 10 Blog Posts: #Music, #Inspiration, #Psychology, and More

Here's Part II of the Reader's Choice 2014 Top 10 Posts. Thanks to all of you for reading, liking, commenting, sharing and for over 145, 000 page views! Have a wonderful start to the New Year!

#5 Saturday's Songs For The Soul: "Brave" By Sara Bareilles With A Video That Will Touch Your Heart
#4 Thursday's Psychology Trivia: True Or False: Children Raised By Single Moms Tend To Be Emotionally Handicapped For Life 
#3 Thursday's Psychology Trivia Question: IQ Counts 4 What % Of Success In Life?
#2 Wednesday's Words Of Wisdom: Guest Post From Margie Bogdanow, LICSW
#1 #FF Friday's Fabulous Finds: Designing A Good Life, Photos, Homelessness, & Tornadoes

No comments: