Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Monday, October 6, 2014

Motivational Mondays: Something Different: What 2 Word Advice Would You Give To Your Younger Self?


Thought for the Day: On Facebook today, I saw a very interesting question (posed by Andre Donavan Henry. I decided do an experiment (I am a psychologist, so it makes sense to me!) to turn the tables around and ask you, my readers to answer the question: If you could write a note to your younger self, what would you say in only two words? If you don't mind, I may use some of the answers in a later post. I am curious to see what people write. Feel free to say how old you are and why you would give this 2 word advice to your younger self, but it is not required. I played a little with the image and hope they do not mind. Come back later in the week to see what others said and how I use your advice on this blog.

No comments: