Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Sunday, October 5, 2014

#FF Wonderful Weekend Review: #Psychology, #Music, #Comics & More

To view the magazine click here:
http://flip.it/V85GD
Thought for the Day: I almost finished this post on Friday. However, I ran out of time and needed to leave home in time to have a meal before starting to fast for the Jewish High Holiday. Today, somehow time flew by and I am just getting time to post my Weekend Review. For a non-observant person, the high holidays impact on me strongly. It has given me a great deal of food for thought which I may share over time here on the blog.

Today's magazine includes an article on what makes the brains of altruists different from others and another article on truths that even geniuses forget. Don't miss the clever and fascinating video clip from PBS with an audio taped interview with Betty Davis on feminism. There's a touching farewell video of Derek Jeter saying goodbye to his fans. You may enjoy seeing how a photo on a #genealogy blog post helped a family learn a piece of their family's history. Take a listen to a bold musical piece by a human orchestra. Finally, enjoy some funny GIFs from the classic TV show "Friends," and other humorous comics and GIFs.

No comments: