Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Sunday, September 28, 2014

#FF Wonderful Weekend Review

Thought for the Day: This has been a busy weekend with travel and tha purchase of a new computer. Therefore till sometime tomorrow, I will not have my computer. They are transferring things from the old one to the new one. So I just prepared a weekend review on Flipbook. I don't have the program to make a better image. I hope google+ will do it for me. I also don't know how to edit or rearrange posts from my phone, so there is a mix of mainly Sunday's comics, some songs for the soul and a couple if articles about psychology. I don't know if I will be able to post tomorrow. Have a great end of the weekend!
     Here's the link to the magazine: http://flip.it/OqjQU

No comments: