Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Wonderful Weekend Review: #FF Friday's Fabulous Finds, Saurday's Songs 4 the Soul & Sunday's Comics

Click here to view: http://flip.it/vPZJp Best on phone or ipad

Thought for the Day: Yesterday I was too busy to post and today I came up with an idea to try for the summer. I don't know about you, but when I am working during the summer, I like to have as much time as possible to get out and enjoy the weather. I decided to use the Flipboard technology to create a weekend magazine, instead of posting 3 separate posts for Friday, Saturday & Sunday. I shared some interesting articles to read on a variety of psychology, health and inspirational topics (including some TedTalks), some great photos, like the one on the cover of the magazine (Which is actually more beautiful with animation), an amazing musical video about an orchestra made up of instruments made from recycled garbage and how the music is enriching the lives of impoverished children and multiple comics and funny photos & videos. 

I tried to make it light and fun to read on your cell phones wherever the summer weather may take you! Let me know how you like this format & have a great weekend!

No comments: