Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Friday, July 4, 2014

#FF Friday's Fabulous Finds: 4th of July Recipes & Deals, Strike Out #ALS, Soccer Salsa, Habit Change & More


Thought for the Day: In honor of the Fourth of July today's finds include

4th of July Recipes & 15 Great 4th of July Deals, Strike Out ALS, Soccer Salsa, an article on Habit Change, Great Photos, Gun Free Target

Hope you enjoy the long weekend!

No comments: