Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Friday, April 11, 2014

#FF Friday's Fabulous Finds: Amazing Photos, Video of Hypnotic Patterns, Battling Ebola Outbreak & Mental Illness Crisis


Thought for the Day: I am still learning how to maximize the power of Flipboard to bring you some wonderful finds. Today's magazine brings a mix of stories, amazing photos and one hypnotic video of designs drawn on a spinning wheel. The story from Africa shows pictures of how they are fighting the spread of a deadly attack of Ebola in Africa. It is striking how courageous the doctors are as they battle a deadly image in such remote place with minimal supplies. Another story explains the dire conditions for the mentally ill in our country. Hopefully, ObamaCare may help turn around and end the trend of warehousing the mentally in our jails. Have we returned to the dark ages? What can we do to stop this trend? I hope you like the photos of nature and architecture as much as I did. Take a look...


I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments on these articles and photos. Enjoy your weekend!
Click here to view the magazine


No comments: